[vtkusers] Creating a format conversor - 3D Studio to VTK

beth at portugalmail.pt beth at portugalmail.pt
Fri Sep 29 11:35:30 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to create a conversor from 3D Studio to VTK.
I downloaded a sample code that illustrated a conversion of a file .3ds
to .png.

It worked well, but then I realized that I need to capture somehow the
geometry that lies inside the vtk3DSImporter object, and that is a little bit
different from what is done in this sample code...

That's my doubt -> how can I do that so that I convert my file to VTK format,
or any other that is readable by ParaView, for instance.

Thanks for any help!

Best regards,

Elizabeth