[vtkusers] Inforamtion in vtkImageData

samo sandra.moritz at gmx.de
Fri Sep 29 10:07:01 EDT 2006

Hello together

I am working with medical data (ct-data), and this data is saved as
MetaImageData (.mhd). What I would like to know is how I can find out the
threshold values for this data? At the moment, I am reading this data with
metaImageReader, but the visualization shows much noise and rarely the right
ct-data. So I was wondering where I can get the right threshold values. Is
there a possibility in vtk to ask for these values?

Thanks for your help!