[vtkusers] Re: Using 3D textures on the Mac - CVS working on intel mac via python

Dan White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Tue Sep 26 10:54:18 EDT 2006

Hi,
thats great!!
I just up[dated my CVS tree on my MacBook Pro intel machine.
I am using the intel compiler 9.1....030 icc and icpc with flags -xP -
fno-common
Some blocks and Loops in the updated file were vectorised,
and it compiled OK.
Did make install, and ran our python/VTK powered  3D rendering
software BioImageXD,
and now the 3D texture mapping works!
Fantastic!

Now I will test in PPC G5 power mac. Should work the same. hopefully...

good work David!

cheers

Dan

dan at chalkie.org.uk