[vtkusers] VTK installation problem

Rio rioking13 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 04:04:01 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am an student who is new to VTK, right now I am doing a project, using
VTK. Just build VTK5.0.2 with CMAKE and VC6.0. After setting the project and
tools, I tried a example in VTK\Examples\GUI\Win32\SimpleCxx\Win32Cone.cxx,
I open VTK\bin for the workspace and run it. But it said "cannot comile the
file..., no complie tool is associated with the file extension", is that
mean I have to change file extension ".Cxx "? Or I am not sure if I
completed the installtion process? what is the final step of installtion???
Can anyone help? Thanks!