[vtkusers] Re: vtkTransform again....transforming a point does not work as expected...simple example

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 23 12:17:14 EDT 2006

Again, just a bit more elaboration on the previous observation...

The size of the slice returned of course depends on the origin of rotation
and the angle of rotation...

Now, how can I find out the dimensions of the slice that the vtkImageReslice
will return...

I do not know how the vtkImageViewer displays the slice but I can see a
clear translation on the lower left position of the slice but when I query
the vtkActor2D for the position it does not report a change in its
location!!!

This is quite bizarre... I have almost had it with this problem... my whole
Saturday is wasted... If anyone could PLEASE help me I would be really
really grateful...

Thanks,

Anja