[vtkusers] A Light Emiting Object

Lucas Nunes ldnunes at yahoo.com.br
Fri Sep 22 18:21:42 EDT 2006

Hello! I'm new to VTK and I have a question: is it
possible to make an object to emit light in all
diretions, like the sun? I'm trying to create a solar
system model (I'm a colledge student), and the
examples I've looked didn't have something that I
could use to implement this.
If it is not possible, then there is someway to
"simulate" the sunlight? It has to be light spreading
in all directions.
Thanks for any ideas!

Lucas Dutra Nunes
"All your base are belong to us!"