[vtkusers] Re: Fwd: Re: Compiling VTK-5.0.2 with Cygwin make

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Sep 22 07:39:15 EDT 2006

Perhaps something else is setting OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR prior to hitting
that block...? cc'ing the CMake list to see if anyone else has had CMake
problems with Cygwin/OpenGL...

FIND_PATH results are cached, so you won't know the original source of
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR unless you configure from scratch (start with an
empty binary dir)...

Add this to see if it's set before you hit that block:
MESSAGE(STATUS "OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR='${OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR}'")

If it's empty, then it sounds like it might be a bug... If it's set then
we look for somebody else setting it before getting here...

HTH,
David