[vtkusers] Actors2D not magnified by vtkWindowToImageFilter->SetMagnification()

Christopher Bruns cmbruns at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 19 20:30:26 EDT 2006

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Christopher,
>
>     I am sorry what is the issue with the vtkRibbonFilter ? Was it
> reported in the bug tracker ?

Yes, it was reported in the bug tracker.  The bug is open and assigned,
and can be viewed at
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3440&pos=21

I am definitely looking forward to the day that bug is fixed in an
official release!

>     If vtkWindowToImageFilter did not work for you, I would also try:
> vtkRenderLargeImage.

Thanks for the advice.  My reading of the vtkusers traffic suggests that
vtkRenderLargeImage also does not handle vtkActor2D objects.  Perhaps I
will try it anyway.

> BTW you did not specify which VTK version you are
> using.

Oops!  Sorry, I should have said that this is a build I created of vtk
5.0.0 on Windows XP operating system.  Thank you Mathieu for the prompt
advice.

Christopher