[vtkusers] What do i use to visualize this dataset

Rashed Karim rashed.karim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:41:28 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I have a volumetric image where each voxel has a scalar value which
represents a distance from a certain point. I would like to visualize this
dataset, what VTK class would be appropriate for visualizing this dataset?

I was thinking of color-coding the distance values. So, for example values
of 50-100 could have a blue color, and a higher band could have a red color,
etc. These colors should appear in the rendering.

Any help will be appreciated,

--
Rashed karim
PhD student