[vtkusers] Problem with cursoring in vtkImagePlaneWidget

Peter Kok peter.kok at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:08:54 EDT 2006

Hello David,

Your idea for a vtkImageOrthoPlanes class sounds very interesting. I think
moving the cursor from one plane to another would have its use, but this is
not what I'm trying to do. The problem is that selecting a different plane
with the left mouse button does not work. I know that it can/should work,
because I've seen it in other applications. So I'm wondering what might be
the cause of this behaviour.

-Peter