[vtkusers] Cell color changes

Richard Haney cosmoh2o at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 15:22:27 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I am still fairly new to VTK and have a quick question that I hope someone
can help me with.  I have a vector of cell IDs and I want to change the
color of the cells listed in this vector to a lighter value of the color
which they are already set to.  For example, if a given cell in the array is
colored red, I would like to change it to pink - or some variation of.

Does anyone know the quickest way to do this?

Thank you in advance to anyone with any ideas/hints.