[vtkusers] real time capable cutting / cliping of Volumes created by PolyDataMapper

4forkert at informatik.uni-hamburg.de 4forkert at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Sep 7 07:23:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to cut or clip a Volume, visualized by the PolyDataMapper.
It seems not to be efficient enough to cut the original PolyData and
Render it each time, since the rendering time takes to long. Since in
my case the PolyDatamapper is used with a lookUpTable it would be best
to cut the volume after the PolyDataMapper was executed. What I want
to do is to be able see disguised vessels in a network of vessels
represented by this polydata.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks, Nils