[vtkusers] Problem running vtk-example in VS Express.

Charlotta Wadman Charlotta.Wadman at sp.se
Wed Sep 6 05:05:05 EDT 2006

Hi!
Were trying to run an example in VS Express.
We have built vtk with Cmake and included all the paths and libraries.
We can build the example Cone.cxx but we can't run it. When running it a
Pop-up window with following message turns up:

"Windows has triggered a breakpoint in test2.exe.
This may be due to a corruption of the heap, and indicates a bug in
test2.exe or any of the DLLs it has loaded.
The output window may have more diagnostic information"

We have tried to find the answer in the mailing list. Someone suggested
to build Cone.sln with Cmake and then
build and run Cone.sln in VS Express. We tried this but we still get the
same error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Anna-Karin and Charlotta