[vtkusers] OffScreenRendering and GetMemoryDC

Jean-Baptiste Estival jb.estival at shaktiware.fr
Tue Sep 5 11:45:36 EDT 2006

OK, it works but offscreen rendering is very slow ...
My VTK scene is composed by a single STL object.
Without  : m_pRenderWindows->Render();   the refresh rate is about 110Hz
Without : StretchBlt but with Render(), the refresh rate is about 14Hz
.... !!!

I don't know a parameter exists.

Thanks again for your help

regards.