Re: Re: Re: [vtkusers] what is configuration of ARRAKIS.­kitware/Win32-cygwin dashboard entry?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Oct 30 14:54:10 EST 2006

In addition to the other script, I had to add these settings to the
initial cache:
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON
TK_XLIB_PATH:PATH=/lib/X11
VTK_WRAP_TCL:BOOL=ON

(The initial cache is completely empty with the exception of what you
see in the notes file for nightly VTK dashboards. If not, I contact
the owner of that dashboard and ask them to make it so...)

It's building now as an experimental dashboard. The results should be
available in an hour +/- an hour...

If it builds/tests without problems, I'll see if I can find a machine
with cygwin/tcltk and some time available on it to build it nightly.
Arrakis is pretty much at its nightly limit...

HTH,
David