[vtkusers] VTK and SGI's OpenGL Multipipe SDK

praveen at darshan3d.com praveen at darshan3d.com
Mon Oct 30 12:41:09 EST 2006

Hello Jens,

Last year, when the MPK product and the team existed, we in the MPK team did a
small prototype for this. However, this was far from complete and there were
outstanding issues that we never got around to fixing.

So in short, the answer is 'no'. If you want to take a stab at this and have
questions, feel free to shoot them my way.

- Praveen