[vtkusers] Question about image resampling

Pankaj Daga deluded.soul at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 11:07:38 EST 2006

Hi David,

Thanks for the tip! However, I am not using AutoCropOutput() and all that as
it never worked how I intended.

I mean, I could set the output extent etc. by hand again, but the output of
the reslicer is attached to a viewer and that would cause the viewer to also
change its output.

So, I was thinking that I could just resample the image again and that
should take care of everything.

Best regards,

Pankaj