[vtkusers] Re: is VTK good for 3D charting?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sun Oct 29 07:13:35 EST 2006

The correct way to compile and run all things VTK is by using the latest
release of CMake...

If you have VTK built with BUILD_TESTING turned on at CMake configure time,
then the TimeRenderer.cxx file should already be built into
RenderingCxxTests.exe.

I would recommend using VTK/Examples/Tutorial/Step[1-6]/Cxx/ as a starting
point for your own code.

HTH,
David