[vtkusers] C++ and pointeur probleme with vtkActor

ricca nicola riccanicola at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 05:44:16 EDT 2006

hi,

I finished my cellulare automata visualisation and it work correctly.

Now i wish to create a function that update my scene. For that, i use a
function named update defined in this way : void update(int**ac, vtkActor
*tabActor);

a is a matrix representing my automata and tabActor is a matrix of vtkActor.

ac = new int*[nx];
for (int i = 0; i < nx; i++)ac[i]=new int[ny];

vtkActor *tabActor[nx][ny];

The problem come with tabActor. If i define it in the same way of ac, an
error is catch.
So i define like this.

Now im trying to set tabActor as a parameter of the function.

Sorry for my english, i link the programme.

i hope some one have an idea

Ricca nicola