[vtkusers] kernel32.dll error with VTK 5.0 and 5.0.2 in vtkInformationStringKey::Set

Andres Barrera andresba at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:40:30 EDT 2006

Hello Obada,

    Thank you very much for your e-mail. Today I got everything working! I
downloaded the latest version of CMake and re-compile VTK 5.0.2 in 'Debug'
mode. Although the VTK headers were OK in my application, I edited my Win
Environmental Variables (I had declared the dir where my VTK 4.2 libraries
live at 'PATH').  I don't know what made it, but it is working now :-)  I
know you are not supposed to change so many things at the same time if you
want to catch where the problem is... I probably combined all your
suggestions together!

   Thanks again

          Cheers

                Andres