[vtkusers] volume rendering in C++

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Oct 24 16:12:54 EDT 2006

Hi Jill,

Please keep the discussion on the vtkusers list. That way more people
can help answer your questions, and the answers are archived for future use.

The examples I mentioned are available in the VTK source tree. (Download
Source from http://www.vtk.org/get-software.php#latest.)

Alternatively, you can browse for the examples on the web at
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=VTK.

- Amy