[vtkusers] qvtk.lib missing in QT 3.0 ?

Emma Ryan eryanvtk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 00:02:38 EDT 2006

Yep, That was it.  I cannot believe I wasted 2 days over this !

Thank you so much, Obada.

Obada Mahdi <omahdi at gmx.de> wrote: Hi Emma!

On 10/22/06, Emma Ryan  wrote:
> I searched the entire C:  for QVTK.lib, but never found one.  I do however
> see the .h files of QVTKWidget in the GUISupport/QT directory of VTK.
>
> How can I get the QVTK.lib file ?

Did you enable the CMake option "VTK_USE_QVTK" for your VTK build?
Qt stuff will not be built unless it is set to "ON".  You probably
have to switch to "advanced mode" (press 't' in the ccmake curses
dialog) and enable "VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT" before the QVTK option shows
up.

HTH,

Obada