[vtkusers] Still can't get vtkInteractorStyle to work!

Nikhil Sharma pingnikhil at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 00:19:03 EDT 2006

Hi Anja,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  I tried your suggestion, still no luck.  As can be seen in the (fully functional) Java code in my earlier post, I'm already printing out messages from my overrides, including now the new ones which you suggested.

Are any Java users listening?
VTK Development Team? Could this be a bug in the Java binding of VTK?
Or, is this problem to trivial to rouse anybody's interest?

:-(
-Nikhil.