[vtkusers] Newbie Needs example code for slider bars

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:54:21 EDT 2006

Ok, it is pretty clear that you need to link to other vtk libs as well..

This line:
LIBS += C:\vtk-5.0.2\VTKBINARIES\bin\debug\vtkRendering.lib

You need to add additional libs here...

For example, vtkDICOMparser lib, vtkCommon lib etc. See the list that I had
and take out the libs you do not need.

This can be specified in your PRO file and qmake should generate the proper
studio file for you. I do not use windows, so I do not know the exact
details there.... At least you got rid of compiling errors, linking should
just be a matter of locating the right libs.

Good luck,
Anja

--
Cheers,