[vtkusers] Newbie Needs example code for slider bars

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 12:33:07 EDT 2006

Thanks Anja. But I am still stuck. Can you send me a simple example maybe a
cone example with something like a push button along with the pro file,
using both vtk and qt?

As you suggested I set the lib path in the .pro file and the include path to
my vtk parent directory. But now it says cannot open include file
vtkconesource.h, if I add the path to this file it comes up with another
file...and another and another...
I get 5-6 such errors and if I include the path to all of them, I get a
fatal error:363 unresolved externals.
What did i miss? what is the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in your example? I didnt do
that part.

Thanks,
Ashish