[vtkusers] Newbie Needs example code for slider bars

Spencer Ross Austin sr.austin at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 12 19:49:57 EDT 2006

Dear Anyone Willing to Help

I am very new to VTK and I’m having issues with the slider bars, I can’t get
them to work at all, the code will display my actor but won’t display any
slider bars.
Please could someone post me an example code in it’s interiority that will
display a slider bar so as I can try to understand how I add them to my
code.

Many thanks to all those kind VTK programmers out there :D