[vtkusers] VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR3 in cvs missing

Jens jens-devel at gmx.de
Thu Oct 12 04:10:51 EDT 2006

Hi,

I try to use Examples/Build/vtkLocal to set up my own vtk-class.
But the CMakeList.txt does not work because of unkown macros:

INCLUDE(${VTK_USE_FILE}) results in an error because UseVTK.cmake does
not exists in Vtk 5.1 - so I checked the FindVTK-module of CMake and
removed that INCLUDE.

The next problem I have is with VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR3.
VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR3 does not exist anymore (I searched the whole
VTK-directory).

Any ideas? This is the part of CMakeLists.txt I try to fix:

  # Create the instantiator for these classes.
  SET(VTK_USE_INSTANTIATOR_NEW 1)
  VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR3("${PROJECT_NAME}Instantiator"
    vtkLocalInstantiator_SRCS
    "${vtkLocal_SRCS}"
    "VTK_${PROJECT_NAME}_EXPORT"
    ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}