[vtkusers] Qt with VTK error-MSVCP80.dll not found

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:19:23 EDT 2006

Marc, seems you were right. There is something wrong with path. If I copy
the dll in the same directory as the application. then it comes up with a
different dll file(cannot open file msvcr80.dll), and then a different one..
Did I miss any steps while rebuilding and installing VTK. Do I have to
specify MSVC2005 paths anywhere?
Plz. help.

Thanks,
Ashish