[vtkusers] question about point collection classes that exist in vtk

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:55:20 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I am trying to develop a simple segmentation where I have to display a lot
of points on the screen.

I have never worked with a vtk based point collection classes or anything
before. What is the best class to use for something like this? Do I have to
maintain an actor for each point that is being displayed or does something
exist that simplifies this for me and can return me which point I have
clicked depending on the mouse event etc?

What is the best way to proceed?

Cheers,

Anja