[vtkusers] how to use PolyData::GetPolys()?

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Mon Oct 9 16:31:30 EDT 2006

I still dont get how the GetNextCell works but I cann access the raw int
connectivity array - I guess PolyData::GetPolys::Get*Cell methods base
on it. Unfortunately it doesnt work any faster, against as promised in
the docu. I get ~ 5x better performance using an ugly glut code on the
same dataset. Missed anything?
Thanks,
Dominik

--