[vtkusers] Can't build Oct 3 2006 sources.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Oct 5 09:54:06 EDT 2006

It happened for me sporadically... Perhaps I'll see it again. So, are
"-J-mx256m" valid arguments everywhere? We could just put that into the
appropriate CMakeLists / *.cmake files in VTK if that makes it go away
for good.

Part of the changes reduced the set of classes instantiated from within
the *Driver.java files... The final kit in the list was accidentally
ending up with every single VTK class instantiated from the driver file
rather than just the classes from that kit. That could certainly reduce
the memory requirements for the compiler, but I'm not certain that's the
explanation...

Let's wait and see how things play out for the next few weeks. If we
need to, we can add the "-J" flags...

Thanks for the info,
David