[vtkusers] Can't build Oct 3 2006 sources.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Oct 5 09:17:43 EDT 2006

Some of the Java build rules were in flux as we fixed up some dependency
issues over the last couple of days... Could you try updating to a
current snapshot and rebuilding from scratch?

I think it should be fixed. I saw the same error using Visual Studio
before we made the changes. (Or you could really be out of memory during
a java compile... How much RAM do you have?)

HTH,
David