[vtkusers] rotating a 2D actor

Pankaj Daga deluded.soul at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 11:34:31 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

I am trying this idea of using vtkActor and vtkMapper and then converting
the image to an OpenGL texture.

However, I have one problem now... Which vtkMapper based object will
actually work with vtkImageData. The only class that I can see is
vtkImageMapper and that only works with 2D actors.

Thanks,
Pankaj