[vtkusers] rotating a 2D actor

Kalpathi Subramanian krs at uncc.edu
Mon Oct 2 09:56:16 EDT 2006

One way to to do this is to make a texture(vtkTexture) out of this image
and then map it on to vtkPlaneSource (I think thats right, just
use a single quadrilateral). Then that object can be transformed as you
please.  The texture is input to the actor (there is a actor
method for this)..

I have done this long time back..

    == krs

UNC Charlotte, Woodward 435E           Email: krs at uncc.edu