[vtkusers] building/viewing hollow cylinders

debbie larson debbielarson_9 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:48:43 EST 2006

Hi,

I would like to create a triangulation of a hollow cylinder in vtk and being
able to visualize it (just the outer and inner surfaces not the volume). The
way I do this (it has to be this way) is by sampling (say uniformly)
concentric (plane) circles along the cylinder. I would like the points in
these circles to form the triangles. Can this be done in vtk? How?

Thanks

deb