[vtkusers] Port vtk application to another computer with no vtk installed

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 22 16:29:29 EST 2006

Rashed,

You can use a program called 'Depends.exe' on windows (if your system
doesn't already have it you can download it from microsoft).

Depends is just like ldd on linux and will show you all the libraries
that you application depends on.

The other way to do this is run your application on the new machine,
have it give you an error message. Include the missing library in the
same directory as your exe and repeat....  :)

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J
  (505)844-2238 FAX(505)845-0833