[vtkusers] the question about the&nbs p;vtk and itk book

wjynyny wjynyny at 126.com
Mon Nov 20 19:24:23 EST 2006

---------- 转发邮件信息 ----------

Hello:
      I am a researcher on visualization.I want to buy the reference books.They are  as follows:

(1)The Visualization Toolkit User's Guide
Kitware, Inc.
344 pages, printed black/white
includes CD-ROM with software/data
ISBN 1-930934-13-0
Kitware, Inc publishers
 (2)Mastering CMake
Ken Martin and Bill Hoffman
172 pages, printed in black/white
updated for CMake version 1.8
ISBN 1-930934-11-4
Kitware, Inc. publishers
(3)The ITK Software Guide
Luis Ibanez, Will Schroeder, Lydia Ng, Josh Cates
580 pages, printed in black/white
updated for ITK version 1.4
ISBN 1-930934-10-6
Kitware, Inc. publishers

But  Someone told me that these books are not the latest version. They are out of print.The ISBN of updated editions are (1)1930934181(2)   1930934165(3)1930934157
I want to know the truthy of this information.Please tell me the information about the latest versions.

Thanks
wjy

K a p p a \ A N D 1 \ R e e b o k 全 长 场 9 9 元
耐 克 \ 阿 迪 \ 李 宁 … 所 有 运 动 单 品 1 9 9 元 封 顶 , 限 时 抢 购 啦 !