[vtkusers] Fail to Compile VTKExamplesTarget

X Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 09:50:21 EST 2006

There might be a bug with the CMakelist.txt file.  I'm not able to compile the project as well but I can fix it outside of vtk. What does your error look like?Xiaofeng Zhaohttp://www.xzing.orgerrare humanum est

To: vtkusers at vtk.orgDate: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:19:46 -0500From: zhou13 at netscape.netSubject: [vtkusers] Fail to Compile VTKExamplesTarget
 Dear List:If i turn on VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT in cmake VTKExamplesTarget will fail to compile. I am using VTK-5.0.2 and VS2003.Anyone experienced similar problem?Regards,Li Zhou