[vtkusers] Fwd: Fail to Compile VTKExamplesTarget

Dan Cheng dandanch at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 02:37:49 EST 2006

Hi, did u turn on the VTK_USR_PARALLEL option in Cmake?
I don't need GUISUPPORT, but after turning PARALLEL on, my example compiling went through.

To: vtkusers at vtk.orgDate: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:32:45 -0500From: zhou13 at netscape.netSubject: [vtkusers] Fwd: Fail to Compile VTKExamplesTarget

  -----Original Message-----From: zhou13 at netscape.netTo: vtkusers at vtk.orgSent: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 3:19 PMSubject: Fail to Compile VTKExamplesTarget

 Dear List:If i turn on VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT in cmake VTKExamplesTarget will fail to compile. I am using VTK-5.0.2 and VS2003.Anyone experienced similar problem?Regards,Li Zhou