FW: [vtkusers] Help with VTK installation

Martin Baumann mailsgetlost at web.de
Thu Nov 16 17:59:05 EST 2006

Hi Dan,

I am not sure what the problem is in your case.
You could try to compile vtk without the examples. Maybe this will work.
Some time ago I wrote down some lines of installation documentation for
installing
vtk on a windows system using MinGW and CMake:
http://www.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/rz/specials/HiVision/wiki/index.cgi?title=Installation_on_a_Windows_System#VTK
To the same webpage
(http://www.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/rz/specials/HiVision/wiki/index.cgi?title=Download)
I added
a precompiled version of vtk-5.0.2 containing the lib, include and lib
directory. If you have problems compiling vtk
on your machine this might be of interest...

Regards, M.B.