[vtkusers] Build problem with vtk 5.0.2 on CentOS 3.

Dennis van Dok dennisvd at nikhef.nl
Thu Nov 16 09:39:50 EST 2006

David Cole wrote:
> Sounds like this bug must still be in VTK 5.0.2... As documented in
> the bug,
> you should be able to work around this with a second CMake configure pass
> and then "make".
That is unfortunately not an option. We're doing automated builds to
create RPMs, and each cycle starts with a clean slate. As soon as an
error occurs, the process aborts.

> I've re-opened the bug and assigned it to myself. I will get around to
> merging the fix into the VTK-5-0 branch (if possible) next time I'm
> doing a
> batch of merges. If successful, I'll mark the bug as fixed. Add
> yourself as
> a cc to that bug in the bug tracker if you'd like to be notified when the
> fix is available via cvs in the VTK-5-0 branch.
OK, did that.

> In the meantime, does the workaround mentioned in the bug work for you?
No (see above ;-) But I'm sure that doing it 'by hand' twice will work
as reported, because the symptoms are the same.

Thank you,

Dennis van Dok

--
D.H. van Dok :: Software Engineer :: www.nikhef.nl :: www.vl-e.nl
Phone +31 20 592 50 12 :: Google Agenda on