[vtkusers] Build problem with vtk 5.0.2 on CentOS 3.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Nov 16 08:34:46 EST 2006

Sounds like this bug must still be in VTK 5.0.2... As documented in the bug,
you should be able to work around this with a second CMake configure pass
and then "make".

I've re-opened the bug and assigned it to myself. I will get around to
merging the fix into the VTK-5-0 branch (if possible) next time I'm doing a
batch of merges. If successful, I'll mark the bug as fixed. Add yourself as
a cc to that bug in the bug tracker if you'd like to be notified when the
fix is available via cvs in the VTK-5-0 branch.

In the meantime, does the workaround mentioned in the bug work for you?

Thanks,
David Cole