[vtkusers] Building vtk 5.0 with Shared Libs & TclWrap on Linux/Fedora Core 5----Problem in vtkCommonInitTCL.cxx

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Nov 13 17:18:02 EST 2006

Sacrificing goats is so 20th century, B.C. -- I'd never ask you to do that...

But here are some questions for more info that might help somebody
help you (me, if possible, more likely somebody else who's actually
*solved* whatever the issue turns out to be...)

Qs:
(1) Are you trying to build 64-bit binaries?
(2) What version of CMake are you using? (If yes to (1) you should
build your own 64-bit CMake...)
(3) What Tcl are you building against? Do other Tcl-ish things work?

HTH somebody help,
David