[vtkusers] how to use stencil buffer in vtk?

刘卓 polinzhuo at 163.com
Thu Nov 9 20:27:34 EST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm trying to produce the intersection of two objects, created by VTK (for example a sphere and a plane using vtkSphereSource and vtkPlaneSource).  I want to do this using the stencil buffer. I am able to do this using just glut/GL commands, however I need to be able to do this using objects created by VTK.

Would anyone have any clues as to what else could be interfering using the stencil buffer and others?

Thank you very much in advance!!

PAUL