[vtkusers] RedBlue Stereo vision problem

Federico Veronesi vendro at katamail.com
Thu Nov 9 06:37:18 EST 2006

Hi vtkusers,
       I'm trying to render a volume (using KWWidget GUI) using RedBlue
Stereo Type , but the two images (the red one and the blue one) are
overlapped resulting in a single violet image.I tried to change the
camera EyeAngle and FocalPoint with no results. Suggestions?
Thank you
       Federico

this->RenderWidget->GetRenderWindow()->SetStereoCapableWindowOn();
this->RenderWidget->GetRenderWindow()->StereoRenderOn();
this->RenderWidget->GetRenderWindow()->SetStereoTypeToRedBlue();
this->VolumeMapper->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());
this->NewVol->SetMapper(VolumeMapper);
this->NewVol->SetProperty(this->vpw_vp);
this->RenderWidget->GetRenderer()->AddVolume(this->NewVol);