[vtkusers] splines

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:15:42 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

Again, a quick question about splines and a way of drawing them.

I want to use the vtkKochaneck spline but have a mathematical question.

Say, you have 8 points that you want the spline to pass through. What is the
best way of finding the points between the control points that we want the
spline to pass through? So basically a way to divide the spline so that the
region between 2 evaluated points is flat enough to be drawn with a line. Is
there something in vtk that can do this?

Thanks,
Anja