[vtkusers] Callbacks for vtkImageImport - Example request

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Thu Nov 2 08:57:18 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 03:05 +0000, Ali - wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> Where is the callback called?

They are called in the ConnectPipelines routine you can get from
InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKUtility.h. You can look at
vtkITKUtility.h in CVS here:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKUtility.h?rev=1.1&root=InsightApplications&view=auto

There are also examples that use these callbacks in
InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/ that use these same callbacks in
various ways.

> >I use these when I connect VTK and ITK as in the attached file. I get
> >the ConnectPipelines parts from InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtk .
> >It just sets the VTK and ITK callbacks.

Sorry, I messed that path up in my last e-mail.