[vtkusers] How do I access objects from my eventhandler

Prename Surname bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:05:45 EST 2006

I have a function that sets up my whole VTK rendering by defining various
actor objects etc.
Specifically it sets up An vtkImagePlaneWidget and it adds an observer to
the renderer. This is an observer i have created as a subplass of
vtkCommand.
I have attached it to the "KeyPress" event, so that can respond to the user
keypresses.

My problem is that inside my object that implements my observer i of course
have the Execute(...) command. From inside this command i want to gain
access to the
vtkImagePlaneWidget, which i have defined in my main function....How can i
do that?

It seems to be impossible to interact with objects and filters etc. that i
have used previousy to create the scene.

I really hope someone can help me figure out how i can do that.

Many regards