[vtkusers] Problems with VS 2005 and VTK (vtkrendering.lib)

Prename Surname bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:42:56 EST 2006

Hello
You probably did not use CMAKE to create your VS2005 project.
You have to make a CMakeLists.txt that creates a vs2005 project, and
sets up path for libs you are going to use.
It is very important to do this....otherwise using VTK will be impossible.

So, read up on CMAKE and understand how to build a CMakeLists file for your
project. It is really very easy once you get the hang of it.

Hope it was helpful
Regards

2006/10/31, mam06bhv at studserv.uni-leipzig.de <