[vtkusers] vtkImageViewer2 + scale rule

Jesús Spí­nola jspinola at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:50:31 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have a basic medical 2D viewer using vtkImageViewer2 and I want to add
some useful actors.

One of this actors that i'd like to add to my viewer consists in a lateral
rule that shows the scale of the image. This rule has X tickmarks that
represent an specific distance between.

For example, between each tickmark of the rule there are 2 cm, so if I apply
a zoom(+) to the image the distance between the displayed rule tickmarks
will be larger and if I apply another zoom(-) the tickmarks will be closer.

I don't know exactly wich is th better class to do this, I thought to do it
with vtkAxisActor2D but I don't know if it's the appropiate class to use in
this case.

Can someone help me?